will show you how to modify the buttons and links in
Flash animated templates.
1. Open the .FLA file with Macromedia Flash 6 or later.
2. Find the button you want to edit. Move the Playhead frame
by frame, untill you find the button you're looking for.
3. Select the button.
4. Open the Actions panel.
5. Click Actions and then Browser Network.
6. Double click on GetURL.
7. Type your URL in the URL field.
8. Press File > Publish (Shift+F12).
Repeat these steps until you are done. Click here to go back
to the main tutorial.